Update: If this post receives over two hundred reblogs (that will be awhile though) I will also be adding another drawing of his, John and Ferb as Bilbo Baggins. Really, this stuff is a blast for the artist to draw (last weekend he drew Perry the Platypus as the Tenth Doctor) and he’s willing to support it! Thanks again guys!
Hello and welcome to my first ever Sherlock giveaway! I wanted to thank the fandom and Tumblr for introducing me to the brilliance that is BBC’s Sherlock. So, I present to you, an art giveaway!
Sorry that I couldn’t find something cooler.
I am giving away the two drawings shown above, donated to me from my amazing father and long-time Disney artist of over twenty-one years. He’s worked on just about everything, from the Goofy Movie, to Gargoyles, and now to Phineas and Ferb, one of the most popular programs currently on Disney channel.
As a treat, he’s decided to donate original artwork of Sherlock (and Phineas together) in the style of Disney’s Phineas and Ferb, where he is now the head character designer.
The giveaway includes:
- 1 drawing of Sherlock and Phineas
Whether you’ve seen the show or not, the prize is a fun way of saying ‘thanks.’ Disney is sort of a nostalgic thing, and what’s better than a Sherlock/Disney crossover?
The rules of the giveaway are:
1. Reblog up to three times a day. I have no idea how much interest this will spark, so this may be subject to change.
2. If this post is reblogged more the the stated amount above by an individual, those entries will not be valid.
3. I will ship just about anywhere. I will definitely ship to any location within the US, however, if the winner is located outside of the US, it may not be impossible that there will be difficulty in getting it to you.
4. You must have your ask box open. I need to be able to reach the winner right away!
5. You do not have to be following me, though I would appreciate it, considering this is something I am doing for my followers. If you win, I will expect you to follow me, just to keep communication easy.
6. This art is not to be resold. This is something I am providing to Tumblr- though the art is Disney artwork, it does not belong to Disney specifically.
7. You must reblog this post for the entry to valid.
The winner will be determined on July 23rd, 2012.
Once again, thank you, have fun, and good luck! Contact me with any questions. Thanks!