Mix 1/4 cup of salt with a 1/2 teaspoon of food coloring in a small bowl until the salt is uniformly colored. Spread the mixture out in an even layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake in the oven for ten minutes. Allow your homemade glitter to cool before using it or storing it. And that’s it!:)
GLITTER POPCORN OH MY GOD
..can you eat this
is it like
or is it glitter that you can eat
GLITTER POPCORN YES
now I can protect myself against ghosts and be fabulous
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
Cheap Gray Skin Tutorial
Hey guys. So, I’m planning a cosplay, specifically a troll cosplay, and for that I want gray make-up for my skin. But I’m really cheap with these things, so instead of buying expensive ben nye products and the like, I decided to be a cheap-ass kinda person, and found a replacement.
Basically, buy some cheap liquid foundation, nothing too dark, preferably a light one. Doesn’t matter if it matches your skin tone. The foundation I used for this was $5.
Next, buy some cheap gray eyeshadow. Dark gray if you want dark gray skin, and light gray if you want light gray skin. Pretty simple, am I right?
Depending on how much skin you’re covering, you may want to buy two, especially if you’re planning on arms and face. I only need to cover some leg and my face in this shit, so I only use one of each.
Now, put a squirt or two of foundation into a container. Now, using a Q-Tip or something of the sort, dig some eyeshadow into the container with the foundation. Mix it. Alternatively, if you want to mix all that you think you’ll need at once, you can do that too with appropriate amounts.
Now, simply take a cotton pad or q-tip or whatever works for you, and simply spread it evenly over your skin.
Now, mine didn’t rub off unless I was rubbing it persistently, and even then, it only came off slightly on the piece of cloth i was using. But, seal it with baby powder or actual sealer, I’d say better safe than sorry. Don’t want any angry cosplayers chasing you with gray smudges on their outfits.
Note that you shouldn’t put in so much eyeshadow that it matches the colour you want on your arms or face or whatever. The mixture should be a bit lighter and possibly even have a slight tint of the foundation. Once it dries, it will also be slightly darker. I would advise experimenting with little amounts before the actual day where you are doing your cosplay.
In conclusion, its like ten bucks, leaves little to no smudges but should be sealed anyway, is nice when mixed and ratioed correctly, and is just a real good alternative. Shit can be used for any cosplay even outside the homestuck fandom- want pink skin? Just use pink eyeshadow. Pretty simple.
Thanks, and happy cosplaying.
this is how I grey, because too cheap for actual grey.
How to cover up tattoos!
- use a red lipstick covering the outlines
- pat on a light concealer, using a setting powder
- pat on your skin tone concealer, and clean up any mistakes using baby wipes to remove excess concealer
- use a fluffy brush and smooth it out with foundation powder.VIDEO TUTORIAL:
we don’t usually reblog/post cosplay stuff, but a friend pointed it out to me and i haven’t seen it elsewhere SO maybe it can help someone!
LOOK AT THIS GODDAMN DRINK, SO BEAUTIFUL.
IT’S CALLED ‘ITALIAN SODA’
BECAUSE ITALIANS KNOW HOW TO DO FUCKING EVERYTHING PERFECTLY. JESUS FUCK, LOOK AT THAT SHIT. PASTA AND PAINTINGS AND NOW THEY’VE MADE SODA INTO A FACE-SMASHING ART!
HOW THE HELL DO YOU MAKE SOMETHING THIS FLAWLESS?
WELL SAUNTER INTO THE KITCHEN, MY LOVELY LITTLE SHITS, BECAUSE IT’S TIME TO GET COOKING!
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED INCLUDE SOME WATER, SUGAR, HALF-AND-HALF CREAM AND CLUB SODA,THEN BLUEBERRIES OR STRAWBERRIES.
FIRST, YOU’LL MAKE SOME FUCKING FRUIT SYRUP. IF YOU FEEL LIKE CLIMBING MOUNT EVEREST IN YOUR UNDERWEAR, BLUEBERRIES IS PROBABLY BEST FOR YOU, AND YOU’LL NEED 3 CUPS OF THOSE BEAUTIFUL DARLINGS.
IF YOU WANT TO WRESTLE SOME GREAT WHITE SHARKS WITH A DEER HAUNCH STRAPPED TO YOUR ASS, THEN STRAWBERRIES SOUNDS LIKE THE BETTER FLAVOR FOR YOUR FLAWLESS MOUTH. YOU’LL NEED 4 CUPS OF CHOPPED STRAWBERRIES.
PICK YOUR FRUIT AND STICK WITH IT!
SHOVE 2 CUPS OF WATER INTO A POT, WITH 2 CUPS OF SUGAR! KEEP THAT SHIT ON ‘HIGH’ TEMPERATURE AND STIR UNTIL IT JUST LOOKS LIKE THICK WATER.
PREPARE YOUR BODY, BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS MAGNIFICENT.
JUMP OUT OF AN AIRPLANE AND TOSS THE 4 CUPS OF STRAWBERRIES OUT OF THE ATMOSPHERE AND INTO YOUR POT.
ALTERNATELY, IF YOU’RE FEELING LIKE A LAZY SHIT, YOU CAN SCOOP THE FRUIT UP WITH YOUR HANDS AND DUMP THEM INTO THE POT LIKE A FUCKING WUSS.
LET IT BOIL FOR 10 MINUTES, WHILE YOU’RE WAITING, YOU CAN GO SWALLOW A FUCKING TIME VORTEX TO SAVE THE UNIVERSE, BUT GET BACK IN TIME TO TAKE THAT SHIT OFF THE HEAT.
PUT A BOWL UNDER YOUR STRAINER BEFORE YOU SHOVE YOUR MIXTURE INTO IT, BECAUSE YOU’RE SAVING THE SYRUP, AND THE FRUIT ALREADY DID ITS JOB.
SHOVE THIS DELICIOUS SYRUP SHIT INTO A CUP SO IT’LL BE EASIER TO HANDLE. I MAKE DOUBLE BATCHES AND KEEP THE EXTRA STUFF IN A BOTTLE MADE FROM CRYSTALLIZED TIME LORD TEARS AND CHILDREN’S LAUGHTER.
SHOVE YOUR SYRUP IN THE FREEZER FOR AN HOUR, BECAUSE IT NEEDS TO COOL THE FUCK DOWN!
NOW GET OUT YOUR JESUS FUCK THIS IS SO FANCY TYPE OF GLASSES, HELL, MAYBE YOU FEEL LIKE USING YOUR ANCIENT CRYSTAL CHAMPAGNE FLUTES, WHAT THE FUCK EVER. I DON’T GIVE A FUCK
FILL THOSE BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS WITH ICE.
FILL ¼ OF THE CUP WITH YOUR SYRUP.
THEN GET IT UP TO THE ¾ POINT WITH CLUB SODA.
AND TOP IT OFF WITH SOME HALF-AND-HALF.
BEAUTIFUL BOUNCING TITTIES THAT LOOKS WONDERFUL.
STIR THAT SHIT UP AND ENJOY YOUR FUCKING ITALIAN SODA!
i feel so insulted yet edjucated
i thought that said ejaculated
sunny im gonna punch u
a couple of tumblr functions if you didn’t know about them:
- you can make tags on an individual blog display from the earliest to latest post by adding /chrono to the end, for example: http://gameofgifs.tumblr.com/tagged/season_202/chrono
- you can search through a tumblog by date…
1. Know what your triggers are – certain people, comments or situations – and try to avoid those as much as possible. Be especially alert to anything or anyone that causes your mood to plummet.
2. Focus on the things you enjoy doing in life rather than on things that create pressure and stress. Make sure you schedule time for these in your day – even if it’s only a 10 minute workout or reading a few pages of your magazine or book.
3. Make a playlist of favourite songs that lift your mood, or that help to calm your mind.
4. Establish a support network – good friends and family members who will be there for you, no matter what. Don’t be afraid to reach out to, and contact, these people if you feel you are spiralling down.
5. Choose to spend time with positive, accepting, nurturing people – and stay away from people who don’t understand, or are critical of, mental health concerns.
6. Try and get some exercise as it releases “feel good” hormones and can change the way you feel. Also, pay attention to the kinds of foods you eat.
7. Establish and respect your own personal boundaries. We all have limits – and that includes you, as well. Don’t be afraid to withdraw, or to say “no”. It’s good to know yourself, and to know when “it’s enough”.
8. Be gentle, kind and understanding with yourself. Don’t be harsh, unrealistic or hypercritical. You are fighting a hard battle – so be there for yourself!
Nothing will ever be the same again.
WOW ARE YOU KIDDING ME
thought i would create a powerpoint on this since the post went down well yesterday
Quite good, but I do suggest fetching them something cool (water would be best, but a bottle of soda could work to). Drinking can help, as can resting the bottle on the back of their neck